Chattanooga Romantic Getaway Packages
Chattanoogan Hotel – Bed and Breakfast Package
Whether you are visiting Chattanooga for business or pleasure, The Chattanoogan’s Bed and Breakfast package is a great way to have a relaxing night at the city’s only AAA 4-Diamond rated hotel and indulge in an amazing and affordable breakfast the following morning. For only $5 per person added to your room rate you can enjoy Chattanooga’s best full buffet breakfast, and children 12 and under eat FREE!
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations
- Full Buffet Breakfast in the Broad Street Grille
Rates are based on occupancy. Package rate does not include tax. May not be combined with any other offer or discount.
Mayor’s Mansion – Forever Yours Package
Enjoy a relaxing couples massage en suite, let the fragrant aroma of a dozen roses tickle your nose, tempt your palette with chocolate covered strawberries, and enjoy a Mansion snack basket. Set the mood with rose petals strewn throughout your room and a bottle of Champagne, wine, or sparkling cider. This package is sure to WOW anyone!
Bluff View Inn – Romance Package
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling grape juice
- 1/2 Dozen chocolate-covered strawberries or hand-dipped chocolates from Rembrandt's Coffee House
- $75.00 gift certificate for Back Inn Café or Tony's Pasta Shop
- Overnight accommodations in selected room category
- Breakfast for two each morning
- Complimentary soft drinks, bottled water and early morning coffee service
Call an innkeeper at 800.725.8338 x2 for more information, or to discuss rates and availability.
StoneFort Inn – Romantic Getaway Package
Impress your sweetheart with a romantic getaway to Downtown Chattanooga. Designed just for two, this special package lets you focus on each other instead of the rest of the world.
Some of the special touches included are sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries waiting in your room, flowers and a candlelit bath, accommodations in our best room, an $80 gift card for dinner at our new restaurant, terraMae Appalachian Bistro (offering fresh and regional cuisine in a truly romantic atmosphere), and of course, our delicious breakfast.