The Scenic City offers a wide variety of restaurants and bars, many of which offer great happy hour specials and regularly scheduled live entertainment. Here's a guide to some of the best drink and/or meal deals in town. Prices and specials are subject to change. Contact the restaurant or bar in advance if pricing is an issue.
Backstage Bar at the Comedy Catch
29 East Station Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 4-6pm. $1 Meatball Sliders, $5 Shrimp Cocktail, $5 Nacho Supreme, $3.50 Wells, $1 Off Beer, and $2 Off Wine.
Beast + Barrel Gastro Smokehouse
16 Frazier Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Sunday Brunch: Sundays, 10am-2pm with a Bloody Mary + Mimosa and Bellini Bar.
- Happy Hour: 3-6pm everyday. $3 beers and bar snacks, $4 wine, $5 beer, cocktails, bbq pork sandwich, $6 caesar salad, sliders, smoked chicken sandwich, jackalope
Big River Grille
222 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4-6:30pm. $1 Off House Brews, $2 Off Wine, $5 Specialty Cocktails
224 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday, 4-7pm, $2 off wine, $2 off draft beers, $6 specialty cocktails, appetizers $5-$7.
- Bloody Mary Bar: Saturday & Sundays, 11am-3pm, $5 Bloody Mary Bar with Three Olives vodka (for an additional $1, you can change your vodka), $3 Mimosas.
The Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar
1459 Riverside Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37406
- Afternoon Appetizer Specials: Daily, 2pm-6pm, Gingered Chicken Salad Mini, Havana Pork Mini, Texas Brisket Mini, Shrimp Po Boy Mini, Fajita Taco, Fish Taco, Legs & Wings (Voodoo or Hot)
- Half Price Oysters: Mondays, Chesapeake and cold water varieties of raw oysters are shucked fresh and served with housemade cocktail sauce, mignonette, and fresh grated horseradish. Get them half price every Monday while they last!
- $8.50 Catfish Entrée: Wednesdays, premium catfish fillets breaded in cornmeal and served with signature olive fries, island slaw, and hush puppies.
- Daily Cocktail Hour: Daily, 2pm-6pm, $1.00 off beer, wine and cocktails. Including the “Lawton Margarita” and the Caipirinha.
- Half Price “Lawton Rita”: Tuesdays, 2pm-6pm, “The Real Mexico Margarita” Pure & Simple 100% Blue agave tequila, orange liqueur and fresh Lime served over slivered ice.
- Half Price Caipirinha: Thursdays, 2-6pm, prepared using freshly crushed limes, sugar and PITU Rum – made from crushed cane rather than typical sugar based rums. This imparts a distinctive bite to the refreshing national drink of Brazil.
2115 Gunbarrel Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Bang Wednesday: Wednesdays, Bang Bang Shrimp for $6.
- Hooked on Tuesday: Tuesdays, choose 3 courses starting at $14.90.
- Hand-Crafted Happy Hour: Starts daily at 4pm, end time varies on location
224 Frazier Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Happy Hour: Mondays, $3 off half liters.
Clyde’s on Main
122 W. Main Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm, $3 well drinks, $1 off specialty drinks, $0.50 off all draft beers.
850 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 3-6pm Mugs for the Price of Pints
The Flying Squirrel
55 Johnson Street, Chattanooga, TN 3740
- Tuesdays: Half-Off Wine Night 5-10pm
- Whiskey Wednesdays: Quality drinks at affordable prices 5-10pm
- Thursdays: $3 Select Pints & Industry Night 5-10pm
- Fridays: 25% off Bottled Beer 5-10pm
- Sundays: $2 Mimosas, $12 Mimosa Carafes, $5 Bloody Mary’s
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
2107 Gunbarrel Road, Suite 101, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm, Saturday/Sunday 11am-5pm. Bar bites and drink specials in the Firebar and on the Patio.
205-C Manufacturers Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Half Price Wine Night: Mondays, 4pm-9pm.
- Happy Hour: Daily, 4pm-7pm.
1201 South Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 2pm-7pm. $3 Draft Beers, $5 Well Liquor Drinks, $5 House Wine
- Live Music: Friday & Saturdays, 8:30pm-12:30am.
Hair of the Dog
334 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Tap that Glass: Take home a new glass every Tuesday night just by buying a beer – something you already want to do anyway, 6:00pm.
- Pub Quiz: Trivia every Wednesday night, 9:00pm.
- Half Price Wine Night: Thursdays starting at 6:00pm.
The Honest Pint
35 Patten Parkway, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4-7pm. $1 Off Premium Irish Liquors, 1/2 Price Irish Draughts, 1/2 Price Wings, 1/2 Price Cheese Dip.
- Happy Hour: Wednesday-Friday 4-7pm, Saturday-Sunday 1-6pm. $4 Well Liquor Drinks, $4 Draft Beers, $4 House Wines, $7 Weekly Rotating Specialty Cocktail
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4-6pm. Half Price Wine by Glass, $4 Draft Beers, $4 Well Cocktails
- Monday: Eggplant Parmesan & Sangria
- Tuesday: Bubbly Night & Lobster Risotto
- Wednesday: Wine Night & Shrimp Fra Diavolo
- Thursday: House Cocktail Night & Veal Parmesan
- Friday: Pork Osso Bucco
618 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Sunday 2-5 & 8-Close. $3 Margaritas, $3 Long Island Iced Tea, $3 Fireball & Lemondrops, $6 Pitchers
100 Market Street, Suite 103 Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Daily 5-8pm. Half Price Appetizers, Dollar Off Drafts/Wells
Local 191 at Blue Plate
191 Chestnut Street, Unit B, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 4pm – 7pm. Thursday: 4-10pm. Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm. $3.50 Well Liquor, $1.50 off Menu Priced Cocktails, $1 Off Price of Draft Beer, & $2 Off Menu Priced Wines
122 East 10th Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Daily 4-7pm. $6 Well Drinks & Discounts on House Wines
The Meeting Place
1274 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 5pm-7pm.
- Live Jazz: Thursdays, 6pm-9pm.
- Industry Night: Mondays, 5pm-8:30pm.
Mellow Mushroom Downtown
205 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 3-7pm. $3 Wine, Select Drafts and Appetizers.
Mellow Mushroom Hamilton Place
2318 Lifestyle Way, Chattanooga, TN 3742
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 3-7pm. $3 Wine, Select Drafts and Appetizers.
The Palms at Hamilton
6925 Shallowford Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Happy Hour: Daily, 2pm-8pm, ½ off house wines, $1 off domestic beers, doubles served on well liquors.
- Monday is Big Band Nite in the Coconut Room: A local group of musicians collaborating together for a great performance.
- Tuesday is Oyster & Steak Night: Sailor Dozen Oysters on the Half Shell for $15.95, and 14oz Ribeye for $20.95.
- Wednesday is Ladies Night: ½ off selected wines by the bottle, slow roasted prime rib for $16.95. Jimmy Harris performs in the Coconut Room and the DJ Dance Party on the dance floor in the lounge.
- Thursday’s Night Special: Sailor dozen oysters on the half shell for $15.95, and 14oz Ribeye for $20.95. Jimmy Harris performs.
- Friday is Seafood Night: Seafood platter for $17.95 with Jimmy Harris in the Coconut Room and the DJ Dance Party on the dance floor in the lounge.
- Saturday’s Special: Pepper Bacon wrapped filet mignon for $26.95. Jimmy Harris in the Coconut Room and the DJ Dance Party on the dance floor in the lounge.
- Wine Down Wednesday’s: The Coconut Room offers ½ off selected wines.
1012 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm. $1 Off Top Shelf Liquors, $1 Off Pitchers
- Tuesdays: Flavored ice picks at $4
- Wednesdays: 2 for 1 well drinks at $4
- Sundays: Bloody Mary and Mimosa specials
The Public House/The Social
1110 Market Street, #101, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Whiskey Club: Do you like whiskey? Do you like clubs? Then join the Public House/The Social Whiskey Club - it's like the catalina wine mixer, but with whiskey.Click this link for details and the sign up sheet. (word doc)
- Cocktail Hour: Monday-Friday, 2pm-7pm, $2 off menu cocktails, $4 premium well drinks, $5 select glasses of wine, $1 off draft beer, $5 bar snacks
- Monday Wine Night: Mondays, 5pm to close, choose from a bottle of red or white at $10, $20 or $30.
- Tuesday Punch Pitcher Night: Tuesdays, 5pm-10 pm, House Punch only $18! Serves 3-5 people.
- Visit the Hump Day Hacienda: Wednesdays, 5pm to close, $12 pitchers of Margaritas and $2 tacos.
- Keepin' It Local Thursdays: Thursdays, 5pm to close, Enjoy $2 Chicken Biscuits (hot or honeyed), ALL draft beers are $12 per pitcher, George Dickle at $3 until 10 pm (with pickle backs if desired), Live acoustic music 8 - 11 pm!
- Friday Cocktail Hour: Fridays, 5pm, complimentary bar snack (while they last)
- Absinthe Minded Saturday: Saturdays, All day, Absinthe is $2 off
2 Aquarium Way, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Everyday 3-6pm. $2 Off Beer, Wine, Signature Cocktails, and Appetizers
1120 Houston Street, Suite 150, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Thursday 5-6pm. 1/2 Off Draft Beers & Regular Hot Sake/Selected Rolls
Sing It Or Wing It
410 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Tuesday: $5 Fish Bowls 4-8pm, $2 Wine 4pm-Close
- Wednesday: $5 Fish Bowls & Double Wells 4-8pm
- Thursday: $1 Beer Night
- Friday: $2 Tall Boys
- Saturday: $1 Off Drafts
- Sunday: $5 Fishbowl
1444 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4-6:30pm (Bar & Cocktail Area Only). $1.50 Tacos &1.50 Sliders, $1 Oysters. All Draft Beers = $4, $2 Off All Wines By the Glass. Weekly Craft Cocktail - $7, and premium wells - $5.
423 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Wings Are for Winners: All football season long if you are in the restaurant when the final buzzer sounds and our home team (ATL-Falcons, NC-Panthers, TN- Titans and Falcons) wins the game, everyone receives a card for a FREE 6 pack of wings.
109 N. Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm, $0.50 of all beers.
- Wednesdays: 2 for 1 Margaritas
- Sundays: Half priced Sangria
Tupelo Honey Cafe
1110 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4-7pm. $4 Specialty Martinis, 1/2 Off Select Bottles of Wine, $3 Select Draft Beers, & $4.50 Select Bar Snacks.