Chattanooga CVB Member Benefits and Advertising Opportunities
The task of marketing and selling Chattanooga as a sports, meeting and leisure destination is the primary role of the Chattanooga CVB for Hamilton County, Tennessee. Membership in the CVB is the best way to start promoting your business to visitors to Chattanooga. Customized advertising packages can further enhance your exposure to visitors and drive more people to your business.
For more information regarding Chattanooga Area Convention and Visitors Bureau membership or to advertise on this site ChattanoogaFun.com, in the official Chattanooga Visitors Guide, at the official Downtown Chattanooga Visitors Center, or in one of our directories, please email Honor Hostetler or contact her by phone at (423) 424-4439.
Annual membership is $175/year beginning with the month that you join and renews automatically on your anniversary. You can cancel at anytime. Start by filling out the CVB Membership application here.
- Basic Listing on ChattanoogaFun.com (2.8M Annual Visitors) - Your company's name, address, phone, web link and map location.
- Bi-Annual Convention Calendar - The year's schedule of booked conventions, meetings, and trade shows with contact information distributed at twice a year
- Referral Service - The CVB lists members and their services in our publications, both printed and electronic
- Editorial Preference - The Chattanooga CVB features its members in its editorial content online, in social, in email and in print materials.
- ChattanoogaFun Website Advertising - A powerful way to reach visitors on Chattanooga's #1 site for visitors with 2.8M annual views. Sponsored, banner or featured ads available.
- Enhanced Listing on ChattanoogaFun.com - Besides your company's name, address and map, an expanded description, a coupon listed on the website, up to six social links, up to five pictures, and a link to a YouTube video/page.
- Visitors Guide - 300,000 Visitors Guides are printed and distributed to Chattanooga area guests and prospective visitors.
- Brochure Distribution - You can purchase a slot(s) to display your standard brochures at the Visitors Center Downtown.
- Group Tour Manual - Each year, the CVB publishes a 4-color manual for group tour operators interested in Chattanooga as a destination for their motor coach tours.
- Group Leader Guide - Response piece for inquiries for leisure groups such as church, scout, bank & youth groups
- Facility Guide - Listing in meeting planners' guide (NOTE: Only applicable to members with available meeting space).
- Sponsorship of Chattanooga Tourism Summit - Table for 8 plus recognition in the program
- Exhibitor at Chattanooga Tourism Summit - Get your business in front of 700+ at the region's largest gathering of tourism professionals