Are you ready for the event of the season?! Come and enjoy tasting a variety of wines, beers, and spirits from around the world while sampling great food from some of Chattanooga's best local restaurants. Guests will be able to meet many of the Zoo's residents, enjoy the Zoo after-hours, and groove to live music-all while supporting the Chattanooga Zoo.
Purchase your 2019 Spirits in the Wild tickets now!
*Note: This is a 21 and up event.
- Zoo Admission
- Open Bar
- Unlimited Food Tastings
- Live Music By The Peter Moon Band
- Live torch painting by artist Hollie Berry
- Animal Encounters
- Henna tattoo 6:30-9:30pm ($5 suggested donation)
- Photo booth
- Signature cocktail
- Cigar Bar: offering 3 types of cigars, donation box present, 7-10pm
- The event is held rain or shine – no refunds
- Must be 21 years or older to attend
- Event Attire: Safari chic (business casual)