Getting back to our roots - we will be running the Missionary Ridge Local featuring double steam engines all day on Saturday, September 7.
- $90 Cross Keys Tavern ribbon cutting and dinner
- $5 grounds pass - $5 will go toward the purchase of ticket or pass
- $25 Day pass for unlimited MRL rides
- $18 MRL adult
- $12 MRL child
Special kick-off Ribbon Cutting ceremony ($90) on Friday, September 6 for the newly restored Cross Keys Tavern dining car. Event to include:
Ribbon Cutting, Cocktails and dinner on newly restored Cross Keys Tavern dining car
Includes Saturday unlimited day pass
Saturday Founders Day event all day:
- History interpretations, shop tours, turntable demonstrations
- Double-headed steam engines all-day
- Cab rides available for purchase
Missionary Ridge Local schedule: 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:30 pm.
- Largest Room 500
- Reception Capacity 300