Plan Your Trip
- Retire Here
- AAA Members
- Getting Around
- Local Services
- Suggested Itineraries
- Vacation Packages
- Visitors Center
- Visitors Guide
- Newsletter Sign Up
- About Us
Chattanooga CVB Member Benefits
The task of marketing and selling Chattanooga as a business and leisure destination is a joint effort involving our city's hospitality, business, cultural, recreational and political communities. Membership provides the forum for businesses from these communities to link with the efforts of the Convention & Visitors Bureau. Participation in the Chattanooga destination sales and marketing efforts can be as general or customized as you wish.
For more information regarding Chattanooga Area Convention and Visitors Bureau membership or to advertise on chattanoogafun.com, please contact the Membership Director.
Email Veda Bucher
Phone: (423) 424-4418
Membership is $175/year beginning with the month that you join.
- Annual Directory - A networking vehicle for information and business exchange
- Annual Convention Calendar & Semi-Annual Addendum - The year's schedule of booked conventions, meetings, and trade shows with contact information
- Visitors Center Discounts - Savings of up to 50% on all marketing and advertising opportunities at the Visitors Center at Ross's Landing
- Referral Service - The CVB lists members and their services in our publications, both printed and electronic
- Internet Listing Under the CVB's Website Interactive Membership Services Directory - Your company's name, address, etc.; hot link to your website; Map - a printable, detailed map showing your business location.
Member Advertising Opportunities at the Chattanooga Visitors Center
- Brochure Distribution - You can purchase a slot(s) to display your standard brochures at the Visitors Center or inside Hamilton Place Mall at our Visitor Information desk kiosk.
Other Advertising Opportunities
- Enhanced Internet Listing Under the CVB's Website - Besides your company's name, address and map, you get two social links, up to five pictures, and a link to YouTube if you have a video of your business on it.
- Visitors Guide - Each year, more than 400,000 Visitors Guides are distributed to Chattanooga area guests and prospective visitors.
- Group Tour Manual - Each year, the CVB publishes a 4-color manual for group tour operators interested in Chattanooga as a destination for their motor coach tours.
- Group Leader Guide - Response piece for inquiries for leisure groups such as church, scout, bank & youth groups
- Facility Guide - Listing in meeting planners' guide (NOTE: Only applicable to members with available meeting space).
- Sponsorship of Annual Meeting
- Sponsored, banner or featured ads on website