Spring Break Safari: Pirate
What if you could. . .
. . .be a pirate aboard the Southern Belle Riverboat? Walk the plank and join the Captains to explore the mighty Tennessee River.
As you’re perched on the highest platform of the boat in the Pilot House, you can keep an eye on other boaters and wildlife along the river.
As a pirate, you can walk the plank and join the Captain to explore the sights along the mighty Tennessee River from the highest platform of the boat in the Pilot House. Learn more about the wildlife along the river, history of various Cherokee sites, how the river was used during the Civil War and more. The cruise takes you around Lookout Mountain, under Chattanooga’s four bridges and along Chattanooga’s riverfront. Be sure to wear your eye patch and bandana!
- Dates available: Friday, March 10 - Sunday, April 9, 2017.
- Free Spring Break Safari Guide – available at ticketing.
- Special eye patch and bandana when you show your Spring Break Safari guide at the check-in counter prior to boarding.
- Lunch Cruise: 1.5 hour cruise, fully narrated, deluxe deli buffet.
- Dinner Cruise: 2 hour cruise, entertainment, full prime rib dinner.
- Time with the Pirate Captain.
- A photo opportunity with the Pirate Captain in the Pilot House.
- Cost: Lunch, dinner and sightseeing cruises vary in pricing. See website for more information.
- Reservations recommended.