Spring Break Safari: Rock Climber
What if you could. . .
. . . be a Rock Climber and scale more than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor climbing at High Point Climbing and Fitness? During this special Spring Break Climbing Camp, kids get to spend one-on-one time with experienced climbers as they learn all about rock climbing and bouldering.
Spring Break Day Camps are the perfect way to get kids moving during their break. High Point’s dedicated and experienced staff will spend one-on-one time teaching kids all about climbing, including an introduction to the gym, equipment usage, climbing techniques, knot tying, bouldering, team building, and the importance of trust and communication. There will also be some entertaining and engaging climbing-related activities and open climbing sessions. As the kids are learning these new skills, they will also build confidence, muscle development, coordination, balance, and problem-solving. Everyone will finish our climbing camps with a sense of self-confidence & accomplishment.
Rock Climbing Spring Break Camp is a two-day session designed for children ages 5-14. Camps are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They fill up fast so be sure to make your reservations as soon as possible!
High Point Climbing is open every day so even if you can’t go to a scheduled camp, you can still be a rock climber! If you show the coupon from your Spring Break Safari Guide, you will get a free gear rental with the purchase of any regular price Day Pass. Free gear rental is only valid March 8-April 9, 2018 and you must present the coupon.
- Dates available: Friday, March 9-Sunday, April 8, 2018 (camps have special dates).
- Free Spring Break Safari Guide: Available at front desk.
- Dates available: Camp 1/March 26-27; Camp 2/March 28-29; Camp 3/April 2-3; Camp 4/April 4-5. Each session runs for two days from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day. Camps are at downtown location only.
- All campers receive a free High Point Climbing and Fitness carabiner.
- Reservations encouraged, camps fill up quickly.
- Hours: Sun., 10 am-8 pm; Mon./Wed./Fri., 6 am-10 pm; Tues./Thurs./Sat., 10 am-10 pm.
- Cost: $75 per camper.