Spring Break Safari: RockQuest Adventurer
What if you could. . .
. . .be an adventurer like Indiana Jones on a RockQuest scavenger hunt at Rock City Gardens, high atop Lookout Mountain? The Enchanted Trail leads you to view more than 400 varieties of native plants and f lowers. You’ll trek through massive rock formations formed thousands of years ago and have the chance to be a rock climber on the 25-foot climbing wall.
Your RockQuest Guide will help you look for clues to many of the geological wonders at Rock City. You’ll trek along the Enchanted Trail through massive rock formations, scale the 25-foot climbing wall, see seven states from Lover’s Leap, and you may even spot a gnome.
Rock City Gardens is a true marvel of nature featuring massive ancient rock formations and panoramic views 1,700 feet above sea level. The self-guided tour along the Enchanted Trail takes you through some of the South’s most spectacular natural scenery where you’ll learn about sedimentary rocks, minerals, crystals and the forces of nature that created these unique rock formations.
- Dates available: Friday, March 10 - Sunday, April 9, 2017.
- Free Spring Break Safari Guide – available at ticketing.
- RockQuest guide – available at ticketing.
- Bag of Magnet Stones – Redeem at Prospector’s Point.
- One free climb on the 25-foot climbing wall with a valid coupon (see page 27 of the Safari Guide).
- Hours: 10 a.m.-4 p.m., self-guided tour, takes about 2 hours.
- Cost: RockQuest Adventure package for child, $16.95; $19.95 per adult (includes admission to Rock City Gardens). Adults may add $5 to ticket price to receive RockQuest package items.