Give the Gift of a Chattanooga Experience
It’s challenging trying to figure out the perfect gift for everyone on your Christmas list. Will they love it? Will they re-gift it? Give your loved ones special hands-on experiences they can enjoy by themselves or together as a family. Here are some great Chattanooga-only gift ideas:
- Tennessee Aquarium Memberships and
the VIP Backstage Pass
- Rock City Gardens Annual Pass along
with a famous black and red birdhouse
- Cruises on the Southern Belle Riverboat or the River Gorge Explorer
- Year-round train rides aboard the Tennessee Valley Railroad
- Memberships to High Point Climbing & Fitness and a gift card to the shop next-door at Rock | Creek Outfitters
- Creative Discovery Museum Family Membership
- Season tickets for the Chattanooga Lookouts
- Zoo Keeper for a Day program at the Chattanooga Zoo
- Outdoor Adventures with various tickets to tandem hang gliding, whitewater rafting, kayaking on the river downtown, or stand-up paddleboarding
- Romantic Getaway Package at one of Chattanooga's B&B's (If you need extra help, here are some suggested itineraries for a romantic getaway)
And everyone loves a great deal. Here are a few ways to save with specials deals and coupons provided by our members.
Tennessee's Largest Shopping Complex:
Shop and dine this holiday season at Tennessee's largest shopping complex featuring over 200 fabulous stores and 30 restaurants. Visit the website for a complete listing of holiday events and special offers as well as extended shopping hours.
Special Chattanooga Holiday Market
Dec. 3-4, 10-11 & 17-18, times vary
As part of the Chattanooga Market, this market offers a special holiday theme with live music, caroling, festivities and more than 200 vendors providing a great assortment of unique, locally hand-made items, holiday décor and artisan foods for all those holiday gifts. Held at the Chattanooga Convention Center.