Give the Gift of a Chattanooga Experience
It’s challenging trying to figure out the perfect gift for everyone on your Christmas list. Will they love it? Will they re-gift it? Give your loved ones special hands-on experiences they can enjoy by themselves or together as a family – all year long.
Chattanooga-only gift ideas for everyone on your list (or even a special gift to yourself!):
- Outdoor Adventures with various tickets to tandem hang gliding, whitewater rafting, kayaking on the river downtown, or SUP
- Chattanooga Whiskey Experimental Distillery tour and a bottle of the 1816 Reserve that’s hand-crafted in Chattanooga
- Night out with tickets to: The Comedy Catch, Songbirds North and South Stages, Memorial Auditorium, Tivoli Theatre, Chattanooga Theatre Centre, or The Signal
- Cruises on the Chattanooga Riverboat’s Southern Belle Riverboat
- Train excursions aboard the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum (dinner trains are fun!)
- Memberships/season passes for year-round fun with a lot of benefits: High Point Climbing & Fitness, Rock City Gardens, Creative Discovery Museum, Tennessee Aquarium, Ruby Falls, Hunter Museum of American Art, Lake Winnepesaukah, Chattanooga Lookouts, Chattanooga Symphony & Opera, Chattanooga Zoo, and more
Everyone loves a great deal. Here are a few ways to save with shopping specials:
- Special deals and coupons provided online by our members at chattanoogafun.com/coupons
- Hamilton Place, Tennessee’s largest shopping complex, has nearly 250 stores and restaurants offering holiday specials
- Special Chattanooga Holiday Market boasts one-of-a-kind gifts that are made by Chattanooga’s local artists.
- Warehouse Row downtown features dining and specialty stores including Anthropologie, lululemon athletica, Amanda Pinson Jewelry, Revival, Two Ten Jack, Public House, many more